Chief of Police Mark Kiddy awarded two detectives in the Clarksburg Police Department the Detective Sgt. J. Stephen Toryak Award for outstanding detective work. Also at the meeting, council approved a large tax break for new retail businesses filling previously abandoned buildings downtown.
As featured on
- Los Angeles Dodgers reinstate gay 'nun' group for Pride Night award
- Drag show restaurant files federal lawsuit against Florida and Gov. DeSantis
- School shooter asks for mercy from life sentence; teacher, principal want him to stay in prison
- E. Jean Carroll adds Trump's post-verdict remarks to defamation case, seeks at least $10M
- School bus driver strike ends in Georgia as union members ratify new contract
- Supreme Court won't hear dispute over California law barring sale of foie gras
- FACT FOCUS: Fake image of Pentagon explosion briefly sends jitters through stock market
- A's broadcaster Glen Kuiper let go after racial slur on air
- Steer on the run for weeks lassoed, captured on Detroit-area freeway
- Michigan governor signs red flag gun law as questions linger over enforcement
- TikTok files lawsuit to overturn Montana's 1st-in-nation ban on the video sharing app
- AP PHOTOS: Ukraine insists battle for Bakhmut is not over
- Nebraska governor signs 12-week abortion ban, limits on gender-affirming care for minors
- California, Arizona, Nevada offer landmark drought deal to use less Colorado River water — for now
- Rick Hoyt, who became a Boston Marathon fixture with father pushing wheelchair, has died at 61
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.